About Me

My photo
North Carolina, United States
My Name is Crystall, I am 21 years old. I have a beautiful family and a United States Marine for a husband. We have two boys, RyLee is 4 years old and our Baby boy Gabreil Gardell passed away in 2007. I go and do what the Marine Corps tells me to end of story! I enjoy my life as a military spouse, this life could be more unexpecting, unorganized or unplanned! Demanding requests and sacrifice are just a few things our family has to endure but all the time waited is worth it in the end. Raising a toddler has been a challenge all in its own as well. Life certainly loves to throw those curve balls dont it!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I Support all our Troops but only ONE keeps me WARM ♥

I Love Military related movies <3 Hurt Locker, Jarhead, Good Morning Veitnam, Stop-Loss, Forest Gump?? Im not sure if that one really counts! I saw it for the first time two weeks ago. So Veteran's Day just past and i love that we get to celebrate all the holidays now that we are military affiliated it has more meaning to us. Its always fun being apart of it all. When we go back home there wont be as much military activity as there is here at Camp Lejeune. The Vet Parade this year was the shit and golden corral's vet eat FREE day was monday and its ALWAYS packed that day. I love shopping at walmart at one AM and when its packed but when im trying to eat c'mon now :) Soon we will be home bound and will actually get to experience FOUR seasons and not just HOTT, Hotter, HUMID AS HELL, and Hott with a cool breeze! If i can go swimming all year long outdoors i dont wanna live here! Im definitely going to miss all the kick-ass people ive met while stationed here. This experience has been one heck of a ride :)

No comments:

Post a Comment